Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Go To Sleep BoBo!



So last night Camden and Zachary were both fighting sleep terribly. Cam was upstairs in his bed and had gotten up a few times for various different things. After the third or forth trip to the top of the steps, Zachary looked up from the couch and said:

"Get in the bed now BoBo!"

He is so used to hearing us tell Camden that over and over every night that he just knew exactly what to say. To top it off, Zach was sitting in TD's "spot" on the couch, so I guess he thought he was in charge.

Cam kept trying to speak and each time Zach responded with:

"Go to sleep now, BoBo!"

Earlier in the evening, Camden was getting dressed for bed and put his PJ bottoms on and immediately pulls them up to almost under his armpits. He then proceeds to walk into the kitchen and says to his Daddy "Look at me, I'm Grandaddy."

The stuff that these two kids come up with kills me. I love them so much...they are my world.

No comments: