Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where Did You Hit Your Head?


So, a few nights ago, we were eating dinner at the Laymans and Zachary dropped his sippy cup. I get up to go pick it up, handed it to him, turned around and in a split second (we all know how fast this can happen), he fell out of his chair.

Poor thing, he's crying/screaming, so I pick him up and I'm loving on him and hugging him and I say "Where did you hit your head, Zachy?", because he was holding both his forehead and the side of his head.

Zach looks at me, stops crying, with this serious look on his face and says "The Floor"; the look on his face was hysterical, you could just imagine in his head he's going "You idiot, you just picked me up off the floor, and you're gonna ask me where I hit my head."

I hug him again, and Cam looks at me like "Duh, Mom."

1 comment:

Amber Turner said...

C'mon mom, get with it!! No really, that is sooo funny! Poor fella...I don't know how you kept a straight face when he gave you that answer! So cute....