Monday, November 5, 2007

Albemarle County Fair 2007


Ok, so I'm REALLY behind on this blog and I'm going to try to get caught up...so, I'll start by going back to the late summer at the County Fair. We live just up the road from the fair, and always take the boys (of course!). For about two weeks prior to the opening of the fair, we would ride by twice a day (on the way to town and the way home) and Cam would see the workers raising the tents and all the animals arriving...everyday..."When does the fair open? Can we go? When are we going to go to the fair?"

Anyway, we took the boys for a second visit on the last day and had a great time! Kathy, (who is TD's mom, for those of you who don't know her), and I took Zach and we met my Mom and Camden there. TD showed up when he got off work.

Both boys rode the ponies, which Cam LOVED and Zach HATED; rode lots of rides and played a lot of carnival games.

Camden and my mom entered some of their veggies from gardening and a few flowers as well and won lots of ribbons.

Zachary thought MawMaw was a little hungry, so he decided to feed her some of his french fries!

I think Cam was the most proud and excited about the First Place ribbon he won for the drawing he did of his Daddy's Jeep. He drew it while we were on vacation at the beach, and it was so good, I decided to enter it in the fair...and he won! He did a great job!


No comments: