So Mike decides that it's time for TD to get wet. He comes up to me and asks if TD has anything important in his pockets...well, I knew he'd left his wallet and badge back on the dresser in the bedroom, so I told him to go for it. I know what Mike had in mind. Now, Mike's a big guy ... but so is TD! As you can see, Mike tried his hardest to get TD down in that water ... but just couldn't get him down, TD fought back way too hard!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
TD's Turn!
As you can see from the posts below (sorry these are kinda out of order), everyone had gotten wet by now...except for TD.
So Mike decides that it's time for TD to get wet. He comes up to me and asks if TD has anything important in his pockets...well, I knew he'd left his wallet and badge back on the dresser in the bedroom, so I told him to go for it. I know what Mike had in mind. Now, Mike's a big guy ... but so is TD! As you can see, Mike tried his hardest to get TD down in that water ... but just couldn't get him down, TD fought back way too hard!


So Mike decides that it's time for TD to get wet. He comes up to me and asks if TD has anything important in his pockets...well, I knew he'd left his wallet and badge back on the dresser in the bedroom, so I told him to go for it. I know what Mike had in mind. Now, Mike's a big guy ... but so is TD! As you can see, Mike tried his hardest to get TD down in that water ... but just couldn't get him down, TD fought back way too hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment