Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Zachary!




Happy Birthday Zach! Zachary turns two this Thursday the 20th, but we had his birthday party this past Saturday. A Diego theme, of course. TD did an incredible job on the cake. He drew Diego's face on the cake.


Camden did an excellent job helping Zachary open his gifts. I had prepared myself for a meltdown of "I didn't get any presents!", but not once did he mention that. Of course, the fact that Granny Breeden brought a bag of goodies for Camden helped too; and Pop and MawMaw gave him money. Camden helped, honestly helped, his brother open his presents. Camden got more excited than Zachary did. We had a great day!


The first pic is the Diego cake, then Zach attempting to blow out the candles, and then clapping when Cam helped him blow them out!

4 comments:

Amber Turner said...

So sorry we couldn't be there! Looks like you guys had a blast. I do have a gift for Zach, but won't get it out in the mail until Monday next week since we are going out of town. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

it was good to see the entire family together on that great day. Your boys are growing up so fast Michelle. You and TD are such great parents. I love you guys.

shifflettfamily said...

I am so sorry that we missed another birthday! I promise...we will make it to a birthday party one day!! I hope the boys enjoyed their presents. Love you!

shifflettfamily said...

I am so sorry that we missed another birthday! I promise...we will make it to a birthday party one day!! I hope the boys enjoyed their presents. Love you!